Friday, July 20, 2007

The Green Paradox

Have you ever wondered about this. Its always the guys who have the most money who have no idea what to do with it or in the worse case have no time to do anything with it. And it the guys who have the grandest plans to blow away all their moolah who are strapped for cash.

It is lucky guy who can make money and blow it easily too. Maybe engineering isn't the thing for me. I've realised after only a week of work at nVidia that maybe I am not cut out for all the programming. Its too early for me to say which end of the spectrum I'll be but, I hope that I can get the balance of the two extremes in my life.

On an aside, its still a little difficult for me to believe that all those processors and graphics cards were actually conceived and designed by man. Even more incredible is the fact that I will now be part of that process. Kudos to the amazing level of evolution that man has been able to achieve!

3 comments:

Shankar said...

you not made for enginering???? hard to believe!

Phoenix said...

hey hey dont get disillusioned already, You've just started and u'd soon get settled i am sure.
Work hard, and if geeks like you dont stay in engg who will!
P

Mojo Rising said...

Whatever man,,, Just remind me to talk about this the next time we meet in pecos.