Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Going Hi Tech

After almost 3 to 4 years of having to put up with outdated technology, I am finally getting a new computer which I could declare as almost state of the art. Well it does cost close to 50k and has all the works. Hope that I make good use of the hardware. The truth is that you only need to constantly upgrade only if you want to play the latest games and devour all those eye candy graphics. I haven't played games in a long time on account of the fact that my previous laptop wasn't sufficiently equipped for the task. So I'm looking forward to the new gaming experience which I should be, given that I'm in the business of designing high end graphics cards now at Nvidia! Hopefully, my enthusisam won't fizzle out soon.

2 comments:

Czar said...

Firstly, you have no reason to complain about your previous laptop. You got a VAIO when people wouldnt have even dreamt about it.

Secondly, now that you are one of the geeks designing the BEST.... discount yeshtamma? :D

Slow Sprinter said...

@ceasar

No discount yet macha, what chuts. They have some Nvidia gear store concept which is yet to materialize. And now that it looks like I'll be spending most of the time working, don't know when I can really utilize my computer.