Thursday, July 27, 2006

Corporate, The Movie!

I just saw this movie about two hours ago. While the movie has reaffirmed my faith in Madhur Bhandarkar's directing abilities, it certainly has shaken my faith of the corporate world. If his yardstick of the corporate world is anything to go by, I sure don't want to be an enterprenuer. The fact that nothing and nothing in this world is untouched by the dirty hands of those uneducated, corrupt poli@#$!ticians is disheartening. Cannot anyone lead a honest life and earn their living anymore. There is no longer any place for principles and morals. The dirtiest and filthiest mind is the winner at the end of the day.
Private corporates are screaming their minds out that the movie is just plain false and maligns the name of the private corporate houses. While not all companies involve in dirty politics to have their way, it certainly cannot be stated that the movie is brewing up outrageous fiction. The truth of the matter is that when our country is populated by incompetent politicians whose only interest is themselves and their bloated up ego, the companies have no option but to toe the line as dictated by these politicians.
After some thought, the usual conclusion is that more educated and intelligent youth should enter into politics and free the country of the present fools who sit in the parliament. But of course, who I am I to preach if I myself do not follow what I preach. So, don't stay away from enterprenuership is what I say. It is only by creating jobs that the country will rise up and prosper, not by taking up jobs.

1 comment:

Mahesh.R said...

I dont think this movie was as good as Page 3. Maybe because the corrupt politicain, the profit-blind business man and the love-blind lass has been over done in Hindi movies. A good movie, but I was a bit disappointed.