Thursday, January 22, 2009

Soaring in the skies (Part 1)

I always wanted to go to Kamshet in Pune to do the Paragliding course. However, I could never find the correct time or the company to go all the way to Pune. Then BMC comes as a saviour by organising the course in Nandi hills right here in Bangalore! The moment I read about this, I pounced at it. After aggressive marketting, I convinced both Kitty and Bhat to come along. Starting this weekend. I can hardly wait for the weekend to start!

Meanwhile, this is a link to a solo flights partaken by one of the students who trained under Vrata last week at Nandi hills. I was blown away after seeing this!

http://pgmassala.blogspot.com/2009/01/alisons-first-flight-at-chota-hill.html

I'm sure anyone who's seen this will want to take the course and learn for himself. More updates and photos on my experience after the weekend. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Madhusudan Sarda said...

And I can hardly wait to watch you fly..