Monday, May 05, 2008

Debugging and Verification!!!

Verif work is really not for me. I mean finding out what's wrong with someone elses code is not the most ideal job in the world. Thats the problem with big companies that have poor documentation. No wonder they are willing to pay. Going through other people's s#!t needs to be heftily compensated. The part that I hate the most is when I have to interact with people in US and lose a whole day because they are sleeping when Im working and vice versa to get my doubts clarified. It would be a lot easier forme if my manager did send me to Santa Clara so that I could get my work done faster...
I don't like to crib in the beginning of the week, but life ain't very pleasant at office when you get stuck at work two hours after logging in. And the clincher is that I feel guilty that I am not doing work and wasting away my time cribbing and blogging about my cribbing and hoping that someone will read this and sympathize with me...

1 comment:

Mojo Rising said...

heheheh.... too funny... seee. a web robot sympathised with you.......