Saturday, November 24, 2007

Architecture @ Nvidia?

They pay a shit load of money for a fresher out of college although it has to be a college of outstanding repute. My manager tells me she hand picked for her team after going through 50 resumes of all the NCGs (New College Graduates). The food is great as they say. We have free lunch and breakfast. A break room always stacked with cornflakes, biscuits, tropicana juices, bread, butter, chakkalis, cool drinks and hot beverages, fresh fruits and recently, they also added pastries to the break room. Did I forget to add additional snacks in the evening on alternate days, also for free. And Non veg for lunch atleast twice a week.

My mom says, they are looking after you better than me, you better work sincerely. Meanwhile I have such a light workload that I am leaving early on half the days for salsa, and come late on the other half because I go for a swim in the morning. And if that doesn't suffice, I also have the option of doing Yoga on mondays, wednesdays and fridays since we get an in-house instructor. And while the back-end teams are slogging their asses off staying late nights, being in the architecture team, I have to beg my manager for work.

Some people call this heaven... maybe I am a workaholic...

7 comments:

Loocious Fox said...

i get the feeling you work for a bakery..

Slow Sprinter said...

@loocious
ROTFL :P

Czar said...

Lo nimm ajji!
I am sure you ve put in quite a bit of weight.. Sigteeni december alli..

Slow Sprinter said...

@czar

On the contrary, I have lost a few kilos after I came back from college.

Mojo Rising said...

Sexy man... Lucky Pig.... If you have any decency flick some food for your homeless friends like me... While you are at it flick some PS3 games tooo....

Mojo Rising said...

Asshole... Mail me the coorg photos... or upload them on orkut or picasa or something....

Slow Sprinter said...

@mojo rising
Buzz off... come to house and collect it. Im not wasting time uploading pics on the net...